Friday, February 11, 2011

Sad News!

So we are pretty big Jazz fans and so sad to hear that coach Sloan is resigning :( Yesterday when I heard the breaking news I text Brandon to say that i hoped it wasn't true and that he really wouldn't do it.. however Brandon had already text me, his text was so so funny my Uncle who is a Huge jazz fan harrasses brandon about Sloan, Brandon loves Sloan and my uncle hates him (at least he try's to and say's he does) not so sure about that but Brandon's text to me read... poor dick, he is going to be devistated, who will he hate now... ??  if you knew my uncle this would be halarious to you too.. So i called my aunt and said I hope dick is happy!!  her reply was, he has cried all day!!
My favorite date night with Brandon is going to Jazz games, It pay's off for him that I love sports so much.. I watched the press confrence and I cried through the whole thing as they made the announcement and as each person talked about Sloan.  Hard to think of the Jazz without Sloan.

2 comments:

  1. You were not the only one that got teary during the press conference. I am so sad about it. The Jazz are not the same with out Jerry. But I think we all need to go to a Jazz game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That press conference made me a little teary as well. It's crazy to think of the Jazz without Sloan. But I have to admit... what's crazier than that is to see Brandon at a Jazz game! And to hear that he loves Sloan! He was so anti-Jazz when we were in high school. (or at least, he claimed to hate the Jazz).

    ReplyDelete